Zaloguj się do konta

Propilkki 0.9

utworzono: 2012/03/05 15:49
gtsphinx

Najnowsza wersja gry już jest dostępna !!

http://www.kalassa.net/propilkki2/index.php?id=1&eng=1

Pozdrawiam ;)

[2012-03-05 15:49]

mlodystm

na to czekałem, dzieki bardzo:)
[2012-03-05 23:15]

jacenty75

O! Super! Ktoś już grał? Jak będe miał chwile to zaraz ściągne. [2012-03-06 08:39]

gtsphinx

Mały relase sorry ale tłumaczyłem translatorem.

Reforms in version 0.9

1) Two new lakes: Kuikka Strait and the Gulf of Kuopio
2) Nine new race types:
    • Only a pike
    • The biggest pike
    • Only the pike-perch
    • The biggest pike-perch
    • Only cyprinids (roach, dace, bream, silver bream, Sulkava, ide, rudd, bleak, chub, asp, crucian carp, tench and roach killer)
    • Only cyprinids, number of units
    • The biggest roach fish
    • The three largest fish total weight
    • The five largest fish total weight
3) 20 the new haalarinväriä: 7 and 13 of the normal color of Team
4) for online game debate is a scroll bar
5) At a resolution to change the settings during the game
6) The display resolution of HD input (1920x1080)
7) windowed to full screen mode without changing the screen mode (F11 key on / off)
8) for online game admins can move players in and out of (/ and in / out commands)
9) / and the lake / game commands are added. Autohostissa online game admins can choose from the lake and the type of race
10) for online play added to the command / autohost on / off, which admins can autohostin on and off
11) for online play added to the command / autoscript on / off. The function to perform, "autoscript.txt" file for the desired commands to the end of the race. Together / lake and / game commands with it would be for the pre-selected lake listings making autohosteihin
12) of fish intake in connection with the message, if placed in the Lake Record Fish Program as well as investment
13) Record of fishes is stored in the data used vavasta
14) of all time is shown on the fish was caught in a place. NOTE! Version 0.9 of pre-versions of online games played with the fish do not have location information. If you want location information to all records, you will need to be emptied by removing the records to "records.de".
15) You can see all the players choose to fish the entire received sequence
16) The results and new records are pikakuvakenuolet (as well as PageUp and PageDown keys), you need to get straight to the next person or to record
17) Player names are displayed on the ice a larger version
18) Single-player tournament will have a direct link to the settings (suggestion of equipment for the exchange)
19) Talk-log file (chatlog.txt) was added to our messages, the date and time. The race at the start of the log has been added to the data from the lake and the type of race
20) RecMerger-update tool (rod inserted new records)
21) The supported display modes identification is corrected, if you have more than one display
22) A number of smaller improvements and fixes.

[2012-03-06 08:57]

11malpiszon

Mały relase sorry ale tłumaczyłem translatorem.

Reforms in version 0.9

1) Two new lakes: Kuikka Strait and the Gulf of Kuopio
2) Nine new race types:
    • Only a pike
    • The biggest pike
    • Only the pike-perch
    • The biggest pike-perch
    • Only cyprinids (roach, dace, bream, silver bream, Sulkava, ide, rudd, bleak, chub, asp, crucian carp, tench and roach killer)
    • Only cyprinids, number of units
    • The biggest roach fish
    • The three largest fish total weight
    • The five largest fish total weight
3) 20 the new haalarinväriä: 7 and 13 of the normal color of Team
4) for online game debate is a scroll bar
5) At a resolution to change the settings during the game
6) The display resolution of HD input (1920x1080)
7) windowed to full screen mode without changing the screen mode (F11 key on / off)
8) for online game admins can move players in and out of (/ and in / out commands)
9) / and the lake / game commands are added. Autohostissa online game admins can choose from the lake and the type of race
10) for online play added to the command / autohost on / off, which admins can autohostin on and off
11) for online play added to the command / autoscript on / off. The function to perform, "autoscript.txt" file for the desired commands to the end of the race. Together / lake and / game commands with it would be for the pre-selected lake listings making autohosteihin
12) of fish intake in connection with the message, if placed in the Lake Record Fish Program as well as investment
13) Record of fishes is stored in the data used vavasta
14) of all time is shown on the fish was caught in a place. NOTE! Version 0.9 of pre-versions of online games played with the fish do not have location information. If you want location information to all records, you will need to be emptied by removing the records to "records.de".
15) You can see all the players choose to fish the entire received sequence
16) The results and new records are pikakuvakenuolet (as well as PageUp and PageDown keys), you need to get straight to the next person or to record
17) Player names are displayed on the ice a larger version
18) Single-player tournament will have a direct link to the settings (suggestion of equipment for the exchange)
19) Talk-log file (chatlog.txt) was added to our messages, the date and time. The race at the start of the log has been added to the data from the lake and the type of race
20) RecMerger-update tool (rod inserted new records)
21) The supported display modes identification is corrected, if you have more than one display
22) A number of smaller improvements and fixes.

NIE WIEM KOLEGO PO KIJU GDZIE TY TO TŁUMACZYŁEŚ ALE PROSZĘ :]
Reformy w wersji 0.9

1) Dwa nowe jeziora: Kuikka Strait i Zatokę Kuopio
2) Dziewięć nowych typów Rasa:
    • Tylko szczupak
    • Największy szczupak
    • Tylko sandacz
    • Największy sandacz
    • Tylko karpiowate ust płoć, kleń, leszcz, srebrny leszcz, Sulkava, jaź, wzdręga, ukleja, kleń, boleń, karaś, lin i płoć zabójca)
    • Tylko karpiowate, liczba jednostek
    • największa ryba płoć
    • trzy wielkości masie całkowitej ryby
    • pięć największych masie całkowitej ryby
3) 20 nowy haalarinväriä: 7 i 13 w normalnym kolorze Zespołu
4) na debacie online gry jest pasek przewijania
5) Przy rozdzielczości, aby zmienić ustawienia w trakcie gry
6) rozdzielczość wyświetlacza wejścia HD (1920x1080)
7) okienkowym do trybu pełnoekranowego bez zmiany trybu ekranu (klawisz F11 włączone / wyłączone)
8) dla administratorów internetowych gier mogą przenieść graczy i obecnie (/ i / wyjście polecenia)
9) / oraz jezioro / gra polecenia są dodawane. Autohostissa administratorzy forum gry może wybrać od jeziora i rodzaju wyścigu
10) dla gry w trybie online dodawana do komend / autohost on / off, które administratorzy mogą autohostin i wyłączanie
11) do gry online dodawane do komendy / autoscript on / off. Funkcja do wykonania, "autoscript.txt" plik do pożądanych poleceń do końca wyścigu. Wspólnie / jezioro i / gra komendy z nią byłoby dla wcześniej wybranych aukcjach jezior tworzących autohosteihin
12) spożycia ryb w związku z komunikatem, jeśli zostanie umieszczony w programie Record Fish Lake jak również inwestycja
13) Zapis ryby przechowywane są w danych wykorzystywanych vavasta
14) wszech czasów pojawi się na ryby zostały złowione w miejscu. UWAGA! Wersja 0.9 z wstępnych wersji gier online rozgrywanych z ryb nie ma informacji o lokalizacji. Jeśli chcesz informacji o lokalizacji do wszystkich zapisów, musisz być opróżniane poprzez usunięcie zapisów do "records.de".
15) można zobaczyć wszyscy gracze zdecydują się łowić całą otrzymaną sekwencję
16) Wyniki i nowe rekordy są pikakuvakenuolet (jak PageUp i PageDown klawisze), musisz od razu przejść do następnej osoby lub nagrać
17) Nazwy graczy są wyświetlane na lodzie wersja większa
18) Pojedynczy gracz turniej będzie miał bezpośredni link do ustawień (sugestia sprzętu do wymiany)
19) Talk-log plik (chatlog.txt) dodano do naszych wiadomości, datę i godzinę. Wyścig na początku dziennika został dodany do danych od jeziora i rodzaju wyścigu
20) RecMerger-update narzędzie (Rod wstawione nowe rekordy)
21) wspiera identyfikację trybów wyświetlania zostanie rozwiązany, jeśli masz więcej niż jeden ekran
22) liczba mniejszych ulepszeń i poprawek.
[2012-03-14 20:44]

gtsphinx

Google translator :) przecież nie u tłumacza przysięgłego ;) [2012-03-15 00:51]

czarek 58

Ale jednej rzeczy finowie nie napisali, że więcej jest teraz fga niż poprzednio, to nie tylko moja uwaga ale większości zawodników grających turnieje, a wieczorami  gramy na 4 hostach, ale ogólnie gra jest super zrobiona.
[2012-03-15 17:18]